Firstly i apologize for it taking us so long to write up our review. My husband and i were married at Forbes of Kingennie on Saturday 3rd August 2013. We had been visiting the restaurant at Kingennie for some time before planning our wedding and we always left feeling more than satisfied, that satisfied that when we announced to get married we just knew we wanted to have kingennie as our wedding venue. We did not give any other venue even a blink of an eye as we just knew that this was the venue for us. Don't get me wrong there was times were we thought to ourselves have we built this venue up to much and come our wedding day would we be let down! But boy were our thoughts wrong! and it exceeded even our high expectations that we already had for the venue. This venue is out of this world, from the beautiful surroundings and the picturesque views to the amazing food and not forgetting the wonderful and friendly staff!! We really can not say enough about this venue! From the moment we booked our wedding at Kingennie we built up a great relationship with the wedding co-ordinator Louise, she is a real asset to Kingennie and was always there to help, no query to small and she was always on the end of the phone if we needed help or advice. On our wedding day David and Ari were just amazing such such lovely people they helped our day run smoothly and not forgetting the rest of the staff who were brilliant. All the food was served as quickly as possible with a good timing left in between courses and all food was served hot. All our guests were commenting on how good the food was and how beautiful the venue is. I really can't think of one negative thing to say about Forbes of Kingennie other than i am absolutely gutted our wedding is over now, as we were beginning to feel part of the kingennie family but you won't keep us away too long as we will be back visiting the restaurant very soon :) Huge thanks to all staff at kingennie and a special thanks to Louise, David and Ari you guys are amazing :) Lots of Love Mr and Mrs Cowan xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are looking for an activity holiday with family and friends, a romantic short break, the perfect wedding venue, or somewhere to celebrate that special event, Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort has it all. With top-class golf and fishing on the estate, the peaceful and unspoiled environment is also home to some of the very best luxury woodland and lochside lodges in Scotland. Its location makes it the perfect spot to explore Scotland's glorious countryside or play a round or two at the world's best know golf courses nearby. Conference and business meetings and events are all catered for, while sister company Corporate Kingennie can create memorable and effective team building or corporate days out. In the heart of the countryside, Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort nevertheless enjoys easy access to major towns and cities. Dundee is only 6 miles away, while Edinburgh, Perth and Aberdeen are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your Forbes of Kingennie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forbes Of Kingennie Hotel Dundee
- Forbes Of Kingennie Dundee, Scotland