Great lodges, restaurant, bar and facilities; staff are very helpful and friendly, especially Johnny the fishery manager who is always welcoming and willing to offer advice on what flies are effective.
My fishing party is returning for our 29th stay at this fantastic estate so i think this say it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are looking for an activity holiday with family and friends, a romantic short break, the perfect wedding venue, or somewhere to celebrate that special event, Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort has it all. With top-class golf and fishing on the resort, the peaceful and unspoiled setting is also home to some of the very best luxury woodland and waterside lodges in Scotland. Its location makes it the perfect spot to explore Scotland's glorious countryside or play a round or two at the world's best know golf courses nearby. Conference and business meetings, and events are all catered for too, with two events suites on site that benefit from glorious views over the countryside. In the heart of the countryside, Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort enjoys easy access to major towns and cities. Dundee is only 6 miles away, while Edinburgh, Perth and Aberdeen are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forbes Of Kingennie Hotel Dundee
- Forbes Of Kingennie Dundee
- Forbes Of Kingennie Country Resort Dundee, Scotland