My daughter and I had a 2 night beak here to check out Dundee University. Arrived Monday about 4pm and parked outside in empty space side of road. Handy enough from A85 Riverside Drive from Perth. A bit tricky as roadworks at end of Tay Bridge but if you keep to left hotel is on left, go past hotel to first road on multi storey car park on left, park on 2nd floor as there is a walkway straight into reception. Council car park so only have to pay between 8am and 6pm. I think it was £6.90 for day, but you can go in and out all day with day ticket!
Hotel was very clean, ensuite spotless, and staff who helped me were lovely.
Breakfast good, only saucages could be more scottish with meat in them, as they were not good.
Tescos and M& S right behind hotel. Good bars nearby and Lloyds No1 bar behind good for Ale.
Recommend hotel to friends and family as we enjoyed hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Dundee is a stylish hotel offering an inclusive Express Start breakfast with hot options. Within the hotel there is free wireless internet access throughout. All 95 bedrooms offer freeview television, complimentary tea & coffee facilities, hairdryer and power shower. Holiday Inn Express Dundee is perfectly located in the heart of Dundee City Centre just a 5 minute walk from both Discovery Point & RRS Discovery and HM Frigate Unicorn. For sports fans Holiday Inn Express Dundee is within easy reach of the Dundee International Sports Centre as well as Dundee United Football Club and Dundee Football Club. The hotel is perfectly situated for the Train Station and Bus Station and only a 5 minute taxi journey to Dundee Airport. For the keen golfers the Holiday Inn Express Dundee is well situated for Open Championship golf courses such as St Andrews and Carnoustie. The hotel has 2 great value meeting rooms which are modern, informal and ideal for presentations, interviews and training. Everything you need is included from audio visual and projection equipment to stationery. Buffet lunch and snacks can be arranged at an additional cost. Parking is available in the nearby Gellatly Street Council Car Park with an access bridge direct to reception from level 3 of the car park. Parking is free between 6 pm and 8 am with charges applicable outwith these times. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Dundee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Dundee Hotel Dundee
- Dundee Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Express Dundee Scotland