All reviews waffle machine complimentary breakfast city centre queen room great hotel limited parking car park floor to ceiling windows iron and ironing board per day close to shops short walk modern hotel caird hall train station would definitely stay here again haggis
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel is modern, clean, beautifully decorated. Love the colour scheme. Room was exceptionally clean. All modern amenities, comfortable bed and a great view. Service was great and free breakfast was very good.

Date of stay: September 2019
DNDHX, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Dundee City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Good afternoon Annnieee,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such positive feedback! I am thrilled to hear that we succeeded in making your stay such an enjoyable one and that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast!

We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel for the best part of 2 months now Monday nights to Thursday, everything has been consistently excellent. Each and every member of staff I have encountered have been super friendly and helpful, the rooms are always clean and very comfortable. I think I have tried most items on the menu (available all day) and everything is great value and fresh. The breakfast in the morning is very generous with a wide selection. Onsite parking can be a bit tricky but there is loads of parking a very short walk away that the hotel have a scheme with. Just a great place to stay in the centre of Dundee. I can't and won't fault it

Trip type: Traveled on business

Good afternoon Bikerdolly2609,

Thank you for your fantastic 5 star review! It is great to see that we have succeeded in making your stay an enjoyable experience time and time again!

We really appreciate your feedback and can't wait to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel. Excellent reception staff on arrival and on departure. We were given a good room with 2 double beds. Excellent location for exploring haunts old and new in Dundee. The hotel was very quiet so we got a great night's sleep!

Good afternoon Margaret337,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. It is great to hear that we succeeded in making your visit such an enjoyable one and that our team left you with a positive impression!

We hope you will choose to stay with us again in future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel, a very convenient (for me) location (just accross the University of Dundee and a 2 minute walk from Overgate shopping center), very clean and comfortable room with large beds, all staff were polite, friendly, helpful and very professional, it was simply and undoubtedly a perfect stay!!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good afternoon refsta18527,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback regarding your recent visit! It is fantastic to hear that you enjoyed your room and location and found our team polite and friendly!

Once again, thank you for your review and a 5 star rating!

We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We arrived before check-in and the receptionist advised that they were preparing a corner room for us as a loyal HH member. We went for a drink in the bar, unfortunately over an hour later and after the check-in time and two further trips to the desk the room wasn't ready - if the receptionist had tried to call housekeeping when we actually arrived I would have felt a bit more like my loyalty meant something - no apology- not a great start. Otherwise the hotel is clean, comfortable and well located just need some improved communication then I may feel like my loyalty is valued.

Date of stay: September 2019
DNDHX, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Dundee City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear GR1UK,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I was very concerned and sorry to learn of your check in experience during your recent stay at Hampton by Hilton Dundee. Please allow me to offer my sincerest apologies for the shortfalls. I have discussed in detail your comments with our general manager, who would also like to be associated with this apology.

Rest assured that what you have experienced during your recent stay at Hampton by Hilton Dundee does not reflect the usual level of high quality of services and products delivered at our hotel.

I very much appreciate your loyalty to our brand, and I hope that despite the disappointments of this stay that you will visit us again in the future, so that we will have the opportunity to redeem ourselves and restore your faith in our hotel.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of any further assistance.