We stayed at Hartfell House, for the third year running, again this June. Our bedroom was spacious, quiet, clean and very comfortable. The owners are welcoming and charming. Breakfast is excellent and the newly opened restaurant for dinner was the best option we have discovered in Moffat. We like being away from the centre of the town and being able to walk up into the nearby woods. We look forward to staying at Hartfell again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1850, this impressive Victorian house is in a peaceful terrace high above the town, having lovely views of the surrounding countryside. Beautifully maintained, its bedrooms offer high quality and comfort. The award winning Limetree Restaurant serves a charismatic blend of modern and traditional cooking with Scottish and global influence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Hartfell House & The Limetree Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hartfell House & The Limetree Restaurant Hotel Moffat
- Hartfell House And The Limetree Restaurant
- Hartfell House & The Limetree Restaurant Moffat, Scotland