Our family, which includes 3 children, had a great 2 night stay. The owners are a breath of fresh air and made us all feel most welcome. Good quality ingredients at breakfast too. We also ate one night in their restauarant which was also excellent. Big flavours and a menu with lots of imagination, how refreshing. We would have no problem recommending this hotel/restaurant to others. We look forward to returning soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1850, this impressive Victorian house is in a peaceful terrace high above the town, having lovely views of the surrounding countryside. Beautifully maintained, its bedrooms offer high quality and comfort. The award winning Limetree Restaurant serves a charismatic blend of modern and traditional cooking with Scottish and global influence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Book Direct Rooms and Agoda so you can book your Hartfell House & The Limetree Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hartfell House And The Limetree Restaurant
- Hartfell House & The Limetree Restaurant Hotel Moffat
- Hartfell House & The Limetree Restaurant Moffat, Scotland