Kirkcudbright is packed solid with things to look at - go down any of the delightful paths into hidden courtyards full of flowers and pastel coloured walls, towards the Tolbooth and Selkirk Arms. So many art shops to meander around, too. So what better, on a hot summers day, than to sit down for a drink in the comfy lounge or in the shady garden of the Arms, imagining Burns doing the same while composing the Grace. Food is good too and reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17 Bedroom town house hotel. Privately owned and operated. 2 Restaurants, 2 Bars and cosy lounges. Free Wi Fi throughout, all rooms en suite, all rooms now fully refurbished.Ideal base to discover SW Scotland. Walking, fishing, cycling, golf or just relaxing and enjoying our award winning cuisine using the best of local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Selkirk Arms Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kirkcudbright
- Kirkcudbright Best Western
- The Selkirk Arms Hotel Kirkcudbright, Scotland