Located on a Welcome Break Services area is this basic chain hotel which was very inexpensive. Breakfast was included and parking and wifi (in the rooms) are included. Several fast food restaurants are located a 2 minute walk next door in a food court. Very easy location to find. The community of Gretna is a 19 minute drive away with full services and a historic blacksmith shop. Located withn Gretna is an outlet village. Staff (Jenn in particular) were very helpful and knowledgeable. A full breakfast is available for a surcharge. Very easy access to the A74(M). A gateway location to the Lake District and the Scottish Borders. The facility is pet friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Gretna Green is close to the M74 and M6 motorways, and within easy reach of Carlisle. It has free Wi-Fi and free parking. Newcastle-upon-Tyne and County Durham are about 1 hour from the hotel. The famous wedding village of Gretna Green is close by. Tasteful en suite rooms and personal service make this convenient hotel an ideal place to break your journey. Each bedroom has a TV (with Freeview channels), a free hot drinks tray and newspaper, a hairdryer and a trouser press. All rooms have broadband Wi-Fi at an additional cost. Pets are permitted in the hotel. Please inform the hotel when you make your booking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Gretna Green M74 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Gretna Green m74 Hotel Gretna Green
- Gretna Green Days Inn
- Days Inn Gretna Green M74 Scotland