Situated just off the motorway, beside a complex of shops with a newsagent, coffee shop and fast food places. A lot of truck drivers stop of here. Check in was fine and quick. All rooms are on one floor. Old fashioned bedroom. The bathroom has the worst shower I have ever been in. Difficult to control and if your over 5 foot tall you are in trouble- my neck still hurts. Next morning breakfast was delivered to my room even though I never ordered it- I have my own theory on this! Then with the do not disturb sign on the door at 8.30 am with one knock in walks the cleaner, he said I thought you had gone! Best part of this whole experience was the 40 pounds rate for the night. There is no nice qualities to this hotel. Go elsewhere would be my advice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Gretna Green is close to the M74 and M6 motorways, and within easy reach of Carlisle. It has free Wi-Fi and free parking. Newcastle-upon-Tyne and County Durham are about 1 hour from the hotel. The famous wedding village of Gretna Green is close by. Tasteful en suite rooms and personal service make this convenient hotel an ideal place to break your journey. Each bedroom has a TV (with Freeview channels), a free hot drinks tray and newspaper, a hairdryer and a trouser press. All rooms have broadband Wi-Fi at an additional cost. Pets are permitted in the hotel. Please inform the hotel when you make your booking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Days Inn Gretna Green M74 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Gretna Green m74 Hotel Gretna Green
- Gretna Green Days Inn
- Days Inn Gretna Green M74 Scotland