We had a weekend stay at this hotel on a breakfast and dinner basis. For what I paid for the weekend, I was really surprised. Our experience started with check in. The receptionist was really friendly, chatting about various things. As there was a wedding reception, we could only book our dinner at 8pm, however the receptionist advised that the next day, we could book a lot earlier. The food was very plentiful and tasty, having three courses. We were not hurried and the ambience was pleasant and friendly. Our room was small but ample, with all the necessary essentials. We had two lovely days, staying here all for £120 for both of us. The staff were all friendly and pleasant. I would definitely return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gretna Hall Hotel is an ideal setting for your leisure break thanks to its great location, charm and character. Originally built in 1710 as a manor house, our hotel, set in 10 acres of beautiful gardens offers all the character of a substantial historical building with all the facilities you would expect from a leading contemporary hotel. We cater for weddings, family celebrations, business meetings and overnight stays and a very warm welcome awaits you at Gretna Hall Hotel whatever your reason for visiting us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gretna Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gretna Hall Hotel Gretna Green
- Gretna Hall Green
- Gretna Hall Hotel Green
- Gretna Hall Gretna Green, Scotland