On a recent visit to Dumfries to attend a wedding my family and i booked three rooms at the Solway Gate. The rooms left a lot to be desired, the disabled room we requested had an extremely low bed, the shower was over the bath which made it impossible to use,there was no vanity mirror and the room smelled. The room i was given had a connecting door and i couldn't sleep due to loud snoring from the occupants next door. The door into my room looked as though it had been kicked in at some point and hadn't been re decorated, the walls were dirty and the whole room needed re done, no vanity mirror there either. The third room we had was not quite so bad, a vanity mirror was in this room. The standard of the linen was not good, sheets had stains and towels were not fresh. We paid £79 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near this market town on the River Nith - once home to poet Robert Burns, Scotland's favourite son ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Dumfries
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Scotland