We'd never stayed in a Premier Inn before, but if they are all like this we will again. From the moment we talked to the very friendly receptionist to the moment we left it was well worth the money. The meal deal with the pub next door was very good as well, with a delicious, as much as you can eat breakfast. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near this market town on the River Nith - once home to poet Robert Burns, Scotland's favourite son ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Dumfries
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Scotland