Usual quality from Premier Inn. Ask for a room at the back to avoid noise from the car park. Table Table that is attached is good for a meal at night although service can be slow. Dont bother with breakfast there is a Tesco very close by which does a good one for half the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near this market town on the River Nith - once home to poet Robert Burns, Scotland's favourite son ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Dumfries
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Scotland