I arrived late in the evenings at this hotel having had a car breakdown earlier in the day and been "road rescued" so I arrived very tired, hungry and fed up at this hotel.
The receptionist was fantastic , very friendly, efficient and prompt with the basic instructions and directions etc.
The rooms was warm and comfortable, spotlessly clean and spacious.
I had a meal in the adjoining restaurant which was OK (but it was 15 minutes before it shut) - a microwave meal I'd guess but the breakfast int he same location next morning was exceptional in quality. Complete contrast.
I had a great nights sleep and was ready for the onward journey.
Thank you to the duty staff ... They were great and helped recover an otherwise fractious journey.
Would most definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near this market town on the River Nith - once home to poet Robert Burns, Scotland's favourite son ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Dumfries
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Scotland