Family of 3, just returned from Premier Inn, Dumfries. Lies about 7 mins drive from city centre so quiet location. Large family room, very clean, fresh, climate control room. The staff were very extremely helpful and friendly-always smiling, nothing a problem! Food in adjacent Solway Gate was nice and the staff were child friendly. Big car park in large area. Overall a great stay and would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near this market town on the River Nith - once home to poet Robert Burns, Scotland's favourite son ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Dumfries
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Scotland