Ideal for a one night away. Even got a bargain at £29 per room. As we were 3 ladies travelling together, we were offered a room on an upper floor for the one using the room alone, we opted to be in rooms side by side. It was good to have the choice.
Opted for the continental breakfast, we were left to eat and chat with no pressure to move on. If I have one complaint, Coffee was a bit strong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near this market town on the River Nith - once home to poet Robert Burns, Scotland's favourite son ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Dumfries
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Scotland