One night stay while visiting local wildlife reserves at Caerlaverock and Mersehead. Hotel is on the edge of Dumfries, plenty of parking, comfortable room, friendly, helpful staff. Did not use the adjacent pub/restaurant for evening meal or breakfast. Good night's sleep! Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near this market town on the River Nith - once home to poet Robert Burns, Scotland's favourite son ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Dumfries
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Scotland