“Digusting!”

Imperial Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #84 of 140 Restaurants in Dumfries
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Mouldy chicken, greasy cold noodles, watery tomato ketchup instead of sweet and sour sauce - total rubbish! Would never go here again! Was sick for 3 days!!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Absolutely the worst meal I have ever had in my life! We had just picked up my car from servicing were all hungry and had spied the chinese food sign. The decor should have let us know what we were in for, more canteen than restaurant, but we were hungry and one of the party was sure her father had said the food was good. We ordered crispy duck, prawn toasts, crispy chicken in a pecking sauce and beef curry. The duck arrived hot on the inside coldin the middle, not a bone insight the microwave is obviously needing replaced. When pointed ou the owner said no worries, he would just pop it back in the microwave! Whenit did arrive back, it smelled like wet dog, along with a pitiful wilting cut cucumber and springonions came dice carrots! The smell meant that just wasnt touched. The prawn toast were fine. The beef curry didnt taste like crry at all the beef chewy and raw barely cooked onions, absolutely disgusting. We tried the shredded chicken which seemed to have tomato ketchup. I asked for the bill within two minutes of trying everything. The own asked what was wrong and I told him the meal was inedible. His reply was that people come for miles around to eat there , I asked him where they were (restaurant empty). Please please do not go here, the place should be closed down on trade description alone.

4  Thank vivscotlady