“Amazing!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 30, 2013

This was my fourth visit but the first for my partner, we ate from the main menu. I had the bruschetta, then the pollo atomica with homemade fries and pannacotta with winterberries for dessert. Everything was delicious and i cleared all three plates. My partner had the panzanelle, then a scallops and prawn spaghetti dish followed by sticky toffe pudding. He was very impressed especially with the scallops as hes never had them before. It was the best meal we have ever had, reasonably priced too and even the house wine was great. Waitresses were very good at their jobs. Cant wait for my next visit.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Fabulous pasta, in nice surroundings.

Bit of a mistake in that our waitress had misheard part of our order, when questioned she didn't offer to change, which I thought was a bit strange. However we still enjoyed our food, maybe it's nice to get a surprise sometimes.

Only criticism is for my taste dishes are just a bit salt heavy.

However despite that it is still the best " Italian" food in Dumfries.

1  Thank james w
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Had been shopping in Dumfries late afternoon and decided to
visit Little Italy as we had heard good reports about it.
Arrived at 5.30 and so pleased to find the restaurant was open.
Our waitress was Sarah and she told us that all the staff had
been at the Glasgow Hilton last week to receive an Award for the
Best Newcomer Restaurant in Scotland.
We had a table upstairs, and the dining room was lovely, with
overhead beams, lots of pictures on the wall and lovely mosaic lamps on the
windowsills.
We could watch the five chefs preparing the food through a
large glass window situated at the back of the room.
I chose from the main menu and my husband chose from the
"Specials menu". Food was beautifully presented and very
tasty. We live 35 miles away but will definitely be paying more
visits with family and friends. All the young staff were so
helpful and friendly. They also have a carry-out service.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

We have ate here several times & absolutely love it! The food, service, atmosphere - everything is of a very high standard. Prices are reasonable for what you get. The staff are very knowledgeable & helpful & the Manager/owner genuinely goes out his way to make sure you are happy & everything was satisfactory.

If you are looking to impress someone, or going out for a special occasion then this is the place to go!

P.S - Love the Aquarium!!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Had the most amazing meal at little Italy last night. I have visited the restaurant several times and have to say we wouldn't go anywhere else. Fantastic food, beautiful surroundings and fantastic value for money.