“Best meal and service for a long long time!”
Review of Little Italy - CLOSED

Little Italy
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Outstanding food, freshest of ingredients (even on a Sunday) and wonderful service. Takes a lot to put a big smile on Mrs M's face, this restaurant certainly achieved this.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I went for the first time on a Monday evening and it was surprisingly busy. We ordered olives to share and it must have been the largest bowl ever, i order olives in every restaurant i go to and these were definately some of the best ive had. The Italian decor is lovely and there is a nice atmosphere. Everything looked so good on the menu it was hard to choose, i opted for seafood pasta and it was delicious again some of the best ive had. I cannot fault this restaurant in any way, and i eat out a lot, it is definately my new fave place to eat in Dumfries! Will be trying the lunch menu very soon:)

1  Thank scottishlassx
Reviewed April 6, 2013

This was my first time at Little Italy,and it will not be my last, a fantastic restaurant. The decor and atmosphere were great, we felt welcomed from the moment we walked in and the menu was exciting and catered for everyone, the food was fantastic and we can not thank the staff enough for their great service. I would highly recomend this restaurant to anyone who appreciates good food in a clean friendly restaurant. Thank you Little Italy.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I love this restaurant! I have been a few times at their old premises and once at their new premises. Going again tonight with my partner. Fantastic food, service and prices! Definitely recommend this place to everyone :)

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This restaurant has got to be one of the best Italian restaurants in the country, indeed after living in Italy for a couple years in the 80's I would say its as good as the best I ever visited.
This is Dumfries and it. Has a bloody marvellous Italian restaurant. The menu caters for all tastes and budgets. The food is very authentic Italian and was first class. The young staff are very efficient and friendly. The building is so unique, looks like an old byre, yet very contemporary and chic. Loved it. 10/10.