“Fantastic!!!”
Review of Little Italy

Little Italy
Ranked #4 of 133 Restaurants in Dumfries
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dumfries, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!!!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Went here for a spur of the moment lunch on Easter Monday,and was very pleasantly surprised.This restaurant has it all...beautiful decor,excellent food and lovely welcoming staff.I would highly recommend the place whatever the occasion and will definitely be returning in the future.

• Visited April 2013

Dumfries, Scotland
“One of the best meals I've ever had in Dumfries”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

The food, presentation and service were all first class. I've not had a better meal anywhere in Dumfries. The restaurant was very busy but with a happy buzz and the staff seemed genuinely happy to serve. Well done and keep it up . You deserve all the plaudits

Scotland
“Good atmosphere and surroundings”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Interesting glass works on the walls, and pleasing pictures - certainly not designed by a minimalist. Service attentive on arrival, delivering meal, taking dessert order, but not always listening: on three occasions we were asked if everything was OK and did we need more drinks (Taking the dessert order, delivering the dessert and whilst the dessert was being eaten). On each occasion we said we would like tea after the dessert and that we had already ordered this. Surprising, then that we had to repeat this as dishes were cleared. When it came there was enough in the pot for one cup each, no hot water. Decided not to risk asking again. The Pizza Napoletana I had was tasty but doughy - I prefer a crispy base, but that's personal taste. My co-diner had Calzone and enjoyed it. Sticky toffee pudding was good. Two soft drinks (both driving) added to the bill, for a reasonable total of £40.
Would I go back - probably at sometime, some rather wonderful looking seafood pasta on the menu to try.

“Italian Delight”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Discovered this restaurant on a trip to Dumfries in Nov 2012 and knew we wanted to go back so we made a point of booking a table before we left for our trip this time and were not disappointed. Food is very good, plenty of choice, well cooked and well presented. I think it is reasonably priced for the standard of food, a 3 course meal for two with a couple of drinks each was around £70. Pasta is one of my favourite foods and it was excellent. My partner is a steak and chips man but I persuaded him to try the chicken and he was pleasantly surprised, although I don't think I've quite converted him yet! Desserts are beautifully presented and as I have a sweet tooth I am spoilt for choice, had the fresh fruit pavlova,which was very tasty. Will certainly be back on our next fishing trip to dumfries. Almost forgot, the added bonus of Il Divo playing in the background made it even better!

dumfries scotland
“Another lovely meal”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Just home from anther lovely meal at this restaurant. Service & food excellent. Very busy but staff coped well. Only one comment... The main course plates should have been warmer which would have kept the food warmer for longer. Otherwise a lovely evening. We will be back.