“They don't even ask for my surname anymore....”
Review of Hong Kong Star

Hong Kong Star
Ranked #80 of 136 Restaurants in Dumfries
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I'm a creature of habit! I find what I like and I stick to it....so I probably eat at Hong Kong Star three or four times a month. It's that good!

The lunchtime menu is fantastic value. With a family friendly atmosphere and a town centre location, I love to pop in with my niece and nephew on a day of shopping. I work shifts which if you do too, you will understand the cravings for food that will bring. I love that I can phone up, order, ask for a time to collect and it will be ready on time! I get limited time for meal breaks so timing is everything.

The food is consistently lovely! The meat is always cooked to perfection and the menu is extensive. I love that each time I go, the food is served hot and fresh. I'm never worried about taking a picky family member to this restaurant because I know they will deliver a fantastic and tasty meal each and every time.

The service is always beyond brilliant. They are attentive and fast, with a polite and friendly attitude. Nothing is too much bother. The atmosphere is very relaxed during the day but with a buzz at night, perfect for pre-drinks dinner.

3  Thank Silverwillow