“Nice staff, good food and a happy 4 year old”
Review of Kidz World

Kidz World
Ranked #3 of 11 things to do in Alloa
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I frequent many of the soft plays in the area, as I have a 6 year old and a now 4 year old and I have to say this is one of the ones I like the most. It isnt so big as Monster Mania where the kids can disappear for hours on end and to be honest, I think this one suits the younger customer (although my son still has fun here). I prefer it to Cadwinkles as you can wait for ages for food there and I find that place really dirty.

I had a party for my daughter here yesterday - the staff were great and we a nice little area laid out for us. The food came in lunch boxes, which I think is much better as the kids tend to eat this, rather than wasting loads of plates of food. They had a cheese sarnie, packet of crisps, a chocolate, a yoghurt and unlimited cordial juice. They are young kids - what else do people expect? They normally are not that interested in the food anyway!

The staff were great - totally unflappable - brought the cake in and cut it and put the rest in the party bags for me.

So we had a party for ten kiddies, including lunch, entry fee and party bags and that was £75 - I cant see how this is expensive??? Also the fact is I didnt have to clean up afterwards which is always a bonus.

There are newer reviews for Kidz World

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I have monthly memberships for my children as we visit Kidzworld very regularly. It is very conveniently located for us and my children love going.

I read some of the previous reviews complaining about cleanliness and I can't say that I agree. The staff work hard to keep the tables cleared and cleaned. The softplay area is regularly cleaned and it isn't possible to keep it spotless as it's obviously used daily by loads of children. Parents of young children will surely agree that our own homes start the day off spotless but can look a little different by the end of day! So it's only fair to give a bit of understanding and if we were to see the staff getting in the way of the children playing by cleaning the frame when it was in use then there would be different complaints from people about that. It's a children's play centre. It's not going to be spotless 100% of the time!

The food is nice and usually always served fresh and hot. There's a reasonable variety available and I think the meals are fairly priced with the likes of juice, cake and crisps being a bit on the higher side. To be fair, you'd be hard pushed to find a similar place that didn't charge the same kind of prices though. With a membership you get 10% off the food and drink so that makes a difference.

The toilets are an area that could do with a bit of redecorating. They are regularly cleaned but could do with a new paint job and a soap dispenser placed lower next to the low kid sized sink would be handy as the adult ones are a little high.

We had a birthday party there before and the staff were excellent. My little boy had a fantastic time so I'd definitely recommend them for that too. The party room with the Mickey Mouse mural is lovely and there's also a retro style disco party room.

Lisa is an excellent worker and the children all love her. She keeps the place running smoothly.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I have to agree with previous posts about kidzworld being dirty. The baby toys are mostly broken and when you are paying an extortiante price for a toddler to go in you expect more.
The food was disgusting and overpriced.
The only reason I am writing this review now is because after visiting a softplay in falkirk, I've now realised how badly run and staffed kidzworld is.
There is a female member of staff who is very rude and the way she speaks to her staff and customers is terrible.
My daughter went to her friends party a few weeks back , I wasn't going to stop her going. It was in a tiny claustrophobic room and again, the food was awful.
We will definitely not be going back.

4  Thank Twinkl e
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

I go to kidzworld almost weekly with my 15 month old and she loves it! All the reports about broken toys and dirt etc are a lot of rubbish. I don't know what people expect out of £3.50 these days! It's clean, safe for her to run about, and I can sit with a cuppa and a cake. So that, in my opinion, gives it full marks!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Just had our kids party here. VERY disappointed. The food was terrible and the kids would not eat it.

DO NOT book a party here.

1  Thank sosoCentralScotland