“FABULOUS FOOD AND SERVICE”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Khans Indian fusion restaurant - CLOSED

Khans Indian fusion restaurant
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Pub, Fusion, Balti, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FABULOUS FOOD AND SERVICE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2014

We visited last night for the most delicious meal. The staff were very friendly and helpful my chicken tikka masala was the best I've ever had the onion bahji's just delicious. You have to try this restaurant, I had a take away 3 weeks ago and could not wait to eat inside.
Lovely.

1 Thank belle284

“Great food, excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

This was my second visit to this restaurant as I had such a good time the first time around. Food is exquisite. Staff were very friendly, easy going and competent. Treated me and my husband like family. Would highly recommend a meal out or take away from here. Defiantly be back again.

2 Thank Stephy M
Hawick, United Kingdom
“good food, good people.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

For a monday the resteraunt was busy...usualy a good sign. The staff were very helpful. Prices were very reasonable. The menu was varied and had the traditional dishes you would expect, but also some that were new to me..and that's a good thing. I had the buryiani, I always have buryiani when I try a new place as it helps gauge the standard...it was delicious. The others had variations on korma; a doi, a malay and a standard korma...all were very pleased. The food was plentiful, aromatic and as youd expect from bangladeshi quisine flavoursome, not brash nor bland. They were happy to adjust the dish to your palet. Only one thing I'd suggest...authentic mohgul paintings on the wall would enhance the atmosphere....otherwise very good. From a curry fan.

Visited August 2014
3 Thank stuart d
Hawick, United Kingdom
“Really Nice Food at Reasonable Prices!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

My wife and I had a really good takeaway from this restaurant and as we are allergic to fresh coriander, the owner went to great lengths to ensure that all the food would be as we like it. The special takeaway meal for two is great value and includes an excellent chicken madras and chicken tikka masala. We shall certainly be making this place our regular takeaway in future - working our way through the wide ranging menu - all minus fresh coriander of course!

2 Thank Hugh H
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Eaten here three times now and the food is freshly cooked and delicious. Best Indian restaurant in the area. The staff are so friendly and nothing is too much trouble. Highly recommended. We will definitely be back.

4 Thank Lesley W