Clovenfords has the nicest people on staff that I've ever met and the location was impossible to miss. The room was clean and quiet, with a large lovely bed, and awesome bedding. The bar had a good selection of whisky, and the kitchen provided a fantastic breakfast. We were passing through for only one night, but we would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clovenfords Hotel is situated in the village of Clovenfords in the heart of the Scottish Borders. It is only 3 miles from the busy Borders town of Galashiels. Edinburgh and other Scottish Borders towns including Melrose, Kelso, Jedburgh, Hawick and Peebles are all easily accessible. In the immediate area activities such as fishing (on the River Tweed), mountain biking (Glentress), golfing, shooting and off road driving are all readily available to hotel guests.The Clovenfords Hotel has all the character, warmth and friendly charm you would expect from an 18th century coaching inn. We look forward to extending to you a very warm welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Clovenfords Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clovenfords Hotel Galashiels
- The Clovenfords Hotel Galashiels, Scotland