Stayed with my brother and nephew for two nights in a triple room to fish the nearby Tweed. Staff were superb, room was excellent value for money, food was great and plentiful. We were made to feel exceptionally welcome, chef even made us a packed lunch to take on to the Tweed! Bar was a lively environment full of welcoming characters, with a great range of draught and bottled drinks. Well be returning soon and hopefully often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clovenfords Hotel is situated in the village of Clovenfords in the heart of the Scottish Borders. It is only 3 miles from the busy Borders town of Galashiels. Edinburgh and other Scottish Borders towns including Melrose, Kelso, Jedburgh, Hawick and Peebles are all easily accessible. In the immediate area activities such as fishing (on the River Tweed), mountain biking (Glentress), golfing, shooting and off road driving are all readily available to hotel guests.The Clovenfords Hotel has all the character, warmth and friendly charm you would expect from an 18th century coaching inn. We look forward to extending to you a very warm welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Clovenfords Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clovenfords Hotel Galashiels
- The Clovenfords Hotel Galashiels, Scotland