“Very good restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Visited place with my family few times and we wher always nicely welkomed. Food its fresh and good. Clean restaurant so no worries catching any desieses. Good job.

There are newer reviews for Fiore's Restaurant

Reviewed April 5, 2013

An Italian class to the neighbourhood,excellent food, service and staff, ideal for those special moments or family get together. Fresh cuisine just like mama used to make, well mama does make and boy we love it, keep up the great service its about time Galashiels had a touch of class in restaurants.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

The whole atmosphere is this place is lovely....more like a city feel other than Galashiels. The menu and food was spot on. Really had a lovely time with staff who knew what they were doing and able to assist with the menu choices.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

This is the second time we've popped in for coffee and cake mid afternoon. I love their tray bakes. I was a bit disappointed that they didn't have millionaire shortbread which I had enjoyed on my previous visitbut that passsed when i tasted my second choice. it was peanut based and absolutely lovely.
My husband enjoyed a scone with jam and butter which he said was also lovely. The staff were attentive and we were asked if we were ok twice.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Famly night out! I personally had never been to Fiores but a family member booked and am i glad they did! the food was great, dessert was to die for and there was a great feeling around the restaurant with pictures of italy around. Would recommend.