Just back from a wonderful weekend in oban, this was our 1st time staying at the heatherfield and it truly is a gem. We were warmly greeted, the breakfasts were superb (especially the lovely sausages), the room we had was immaculate ( not a spot of dust anywhere!), with lots of thoughtful extras and the bed was super comfy. Mike and Julie who own the house are lovely and very helpful in pointing out best places to eat etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delightful Victorian house overlooking Oban bay. Within a few minutes walk of the ferry and train terminals and the town centre with it restaurants and bars. Homemade and locally produced produce is served including fish and preserves. Ample private parking is available in the grounds of the house. Heatherfield House is a welcoming mix of luxury, comfort and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Heatherfield House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heatherfield House Hotel Oban
- Heatherfield House Oban, Scotland