A good and reasonably priced bed & breakfast. Room just big enough and well equipped with a good view across Oban. Breakfast tasty and with a good selection on offer. There is private parking which is ideal if you are stopping on your way to a ferry but note that exit from the parking is quite steep and tight - good clutch control needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delightful Victorian house overlooking Oban bay. Within a few minutes walk of the ferry and train terminals and the town centre with it restaurants and bars. Homemade and locally produced produce is served including fish and preserves. Ample private parking is available in the grounds of the house. Heatherfield House is a welcoming mix of luxury, comfort and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Heatherfield House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heatherfield House Hotel Oban
- Heatherfield House Oban, Scotland