Yes, BandBs offer trade-offs. This one, like many, is a converted Victorian home. Our bathroom was great. But the bedrooms are tiny and too much extra furniture crammed in makes the room virtually impassable. And the public area downstairs is a tiny room so jammed with a few chairs and a table of flyers for local attractions, that you cannot walk around! The owner seems to be trying...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alltavona House is situated on Oban's select Corran esplanade overlooking Oban Bay and the surrounding Islands. Alltavona is a family run guest house famed for its warm and friendly atmosphere. Guests arriving at Alltavona for the first time, are immediately aware that this is a house of outstanding quality, where no effort has been spared to provide a level of elegance and refinement in keeping with its original character. Magnificent unobstructed views. Four star Visit Scotland Tourist Board Grading and Four star AA Grading. Ten minutes walk into town,queit location ,private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Alltavona Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alltavona Guest House Hotel Oban
- Alltavona Guest House Oban, Scotland