2 night stay in September in this Elegant B&B. The panoramic view from our window was stunning.The extras that were provided in the room made it a bit more special i.e. the fluffy thick white towels, door stopper with a puffin on it, Binoculars,sherry and plenty tea and coffee with shortbread and not forgetting 'Oor Willie and the broons' also the tartan hot water bottle in the drawer.The Breakfast consisted of a wide variety of locally sourced foods.Simon and Anna could not be more welcoming and were very knowledgeable of places to visit especially off the usual tourist tract. quiet and ideally located 5 minutes from town center. We would highly recommend this B&B and we will be returning for further stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fine victorian villa in its own beautiful grounds which has been lovingly restored to provide first class bed and breakfast accomodation. Stunning sea views, peaceful gardens and only 2 minutes from town.Off road parking for all. Free Wi-fi. Freshly cooked breakfast from a varied menu from porridge and pancakes to fish and full Scottish; we are happy to cater for all diets. Nothing is too much trouble to help you enjoy a relaxing break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Old Manse Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Manse Guest House Hotel Oban
- The Old Manse Guest House Oban, Scotland