My husband and I enjoyed a 3 night stay during the golden weekend of olympics. Simon and Anna were wonderful hosts going the extra mile providing us with local walks, local hostelry information and even the scores for our rugby team. The breakfasts were excellent. I tried the smoked haddock and poached eggs which was very filling. We had 2 lovely evenings sat in the garden enjoying the view and champagne. (Anna provided ice bucket and glasses) An ideal base for a stroll into Oban or exploring the surrounding countryside. Will definitely return when visiting Oban again. Gorgeous sunsets too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fine victorian villa in its own beautiful grounds which has been lovingly restored to provide first class bed and breakfast accomodation. Stunning sea views, peaceful gardens and only 2 minutes from town.Off road parking for all. Free Wi-fi. Freshly cooked breakfast from a varied menu from porridge and pancakes to fish and full Scottish; we are happy to cater for all diets. Nothing is too much trouble to help you enjoy a relaxing break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Old Manse Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Manse Guest House Hotel Oban
- The Old Manse Guest House Oban, Scotland