“I did not want to leave”
Review of Wellpark House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oban
Wellpark House
Ranked #20 of 93 Oban B&B and Inns
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“I did not want to leave”
Reviewed May 18, 2010

this is a lovely welcoming house,beautifully and tastefully decorated . Myself and my sister where lucky enough to have a front room and the view is amazing,but there is also a lovely sitting room on the first floor ,again with beautiful views and the staff are happy to provide crockery and cutlery if you wish to bring food in as they don,t do evening meals.The dining room again is a lovely room where there is plenty to choose from for breakfast .Finally the owners and staff are really friendly and make you feel at home,especially Sharon. This was my first visit to the house but it wont be my last

• Stayed April 2010
1 Thank carol_mcauley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
California
Reviewed September 16, 2009

Lovely building, wonderful hosts, quiet room with view. Note: quite a walk up stairs if you are on the top floor.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed September 12, 2009

I stayed in this guest house/hotel as recommended by Rabbie's Trailburners. I wasn't disappointed. The welcome was very friendly - i even met the family dog! My room was ready and eventhough it was on the small side, it was adequate for my needs as a single traveller. The room was clean, with all facilties including ensuite and hospitality tray. Eventhough I had no view over the bay, it was a pleasant stay. Breakfast was wonderful, held in the breakfast room overlooking the bay. Staff were very friendly and helpful and I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Socal, USA
Reviewed September 2, 2009

We wound up at Wellpark via the Scottish tourtist office and were thrilled by our three day stay. Fantastic view from our second floor room, roomy, clean. Owners were quite flexible when our travel plas became a little nebulous. A great spot along Oban's esplanade row of hotels and inns. Close enought to walk into town and the ferries. Pay the extra dollars for the better rooms in the front, totally worth it.

Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Malta
Reviewed August 19, 2009

Lovely old house with fabulous views of Oban Bay. We had a double ensuite for my husband and I, whilst our sons shared a twin ensuite. Both rooms were spacious, comfortable and clean. Breakfast was plentiful and delicious. Owners and staff are very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
ayrshire
Reviewed August 7, 2009

staying at wellpark was exellant. staff were very friendly.
good advice about things to do in and about town.
room was exellant standard very clean and spacious.
great view off oban bay from bedrooms.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Carlisle
Reviewed June 14, 2009

We stayed here on two seperate nights and found the staff to be very pleasant and friendly ,the hosts were great and gave us some good advice on what to do and see during our trip.
The rooms are fairly basic, my mother in laws room had a very small en suite in. The rooms were very clean and there is a lovelu first floor lounhe with exceptional views of this very pretty town.
Breakfast was lovely and very fresh with plenty of choice. I would reccomend staying here, as it's location is only 5mins walk to town along the seafront.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family