We had room 4- super views. You can sit in bed and watch the water, ships coming in and leaving the harbour. Colin, Frances and Buster the dog will give you a warm welcome and lots of tips about what to do. We know Oban well but still learnt new things from Colin- like Seafood Temple which we did not have a chance to visit but if you like seafood, we have been told, it is good value for really fresh seafood. Well as others have said, the breakfasts are worth getting up for. You cannot beat this B & B ( though for the number o f rooms, more like a mini hotel) for views. Also very clean...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colin and Frances welcome all visitors to their elegant Victorian home combining modern comfort with a relaxing atmosphere. Extensive breakfast menu. Spacious rooms, most with sea views and all en-suite. A real home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Kilchrenan House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilchrenan House Hotel Oban
- Kilchrenan House Oban, Scotland