We did only stay one night at Kilchrenan, but found both positives and negatives. Warm welcome, helped by a complimentary sherry or whisky, comfortable beds, nicely cooked breakfast with a very good choice. On the negative side, our room (one of those in the newer block) was a little small (but then we had, unfortunately, just come from 4 nights at a B&B with huge rooms, so were "conditioned"), tables were rather crammed into the breakfast room, and there was no lounge area as is sometimes the case. Gave the impression of squeezing as many guests in as possible, which was a pity. Superb position and very helpful hosts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colin and Frances welcome all visitors to their elegant Victorian home combining modern comfort with a relaxing atmosphere. Extensive breakfast menu. Spacious rooms, most with sea views and all en-suite. A real home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Kilchrenan House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilchrenan House Hotel Oban
- Kilchrenan House Oban, Scotland