“Perfect”

Julie's Coffee Shop
Ranked #3 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Oban
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Julie's is located opposite the Oban Distillery, and is the best coffee shop in town. I don't understand how it has been omitted from the iPad app. listings.
Reviewed April 14, 2013

While visiting family in Fort William we took a trip down to Oban to whale watch and decided on a coffee. Was looking for a Costa and stumbled upon Julie's. Best stumble EVER. I ended up with a Chai Latte to take away and it was honestly the best ever. So creamy and full of flavour. The 2 ladies running the show were friendly and inviting and the atmosphere in there was perfect, nice and snug. Liked the drink and place so much we went back a couple of hours late. Sooooo much better then Costa. Shall look forward to coming back for drinks when I come back later in the year.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We noticed this cafe by accident & would recommend it. Only small & they cram as many tables & chairs in as they can. We had a cheese sandwich & a coronation chicken sandwich. The bread was extremely fresh, sandwich full of filling and a garnish of fresh salad & crisps. Absolutely delicious.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

As their sign says in the window "The best coffee house in Oban" I couldnt agree more!! I always ask for a double shot americano which is served piping hot and always with a friendly smile. Their Cheese scones are the best I have ever had and I even buy an extra one to take home for my hubby!! Keep up the good work girls and I will keep coming back. :-)

1  Thank Katherine G
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Best coffee house in Oban just the place to visit after a tour of the distillery next door. All kinds of fresh coffee and great choice of freshly made home baking. Staff always give service with a smile. We will definately call in again.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Our visit to this cafe was ruined by a rude waitress (dark hair, glasses and ponytail) who is in dire need of some customer care training. The food was acceptable but, in this day and age, most people also expect to be treated in a pleasant and welcoming manner. The staff bringing the food to the table were lovely and can teach their colleague a thing or two.
I will not be coming back.