“Outdoor Activity Day”

Stramash - Outdoor Activities
Ranked #20 of 46 things to do in Oban
More attraction details
Owner description: Sea kayaking, canoeing, coasteering, canyoning, dinghy sailing, gorge walking, rock climbing, mountain biking, archery, bushcraft, hill walking and more! Stramash specialise in providing quality, enjoyable, memorable and exhilarating outdoor activities and adventures in Oban and Argyll. Be inspired, choose Stramash!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Outdoor Activity Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

My daughters aged 5 & 8 enjoyed a great day out with the fantastic Stramash Team and would highly recommend for those bored little ones during the holidays!

Visited July 2013

Hamilton, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Coasteering and Gorge walking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Had an amazing time coasteering, highlight of my holiday. I went with three of my friends on our holiday and it was perfect everyone absaloutely loved it and would definitely come back and do it again, weather was perfect! Was something for everyone to do rock scrambling, diving off cliffs, jumping, swimming. very imformative and interesting especially about the sea life, my perfect day out. Instructors where very friendly, kind and welcoming. very encouraging to my slightly nervous friend. Kirsty was excellent very professional and friendly, Ian, Neil and Callum also were very good. over all a very worth while trip, my advice to definitely give it a go! it would be a big mistake not to! (Bekah, Katie, Lisa, Eilidh)

Visited July 2013
Doncaster, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Coasteering. Exhilerating.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

With the beautiful weather in Oban, myself and my two daughters 15 and 17 decided to give coasteering a go. I was abut dubious at first as I thought you might have to be quite fit and adventurous. The team at stramash made us feel very at ease and Kirsty was an excellent guide/tutor. We experienced rock scrambling and jumping 15ft into the sea, then a swim back to the beach. What an experience. I'm glad we chose to do it. This activity if for young and old and is not to be missed. Thanks to Kirsty and Ian.

Visited May 2013
Worthing, England, United Kingdom
“gorge walking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Our only regret is we didn't go to stramash early on in our holiday and left it till the last day.We all came back wanting to do more, canyoning next!
It was one of the highlights of our holiday and one we will not forget. Tony and duggie our instructors were fun and professional and we all felt in safe hands and managed to do things we never thought we would. We can't recommend it enough whatever your age.
Thanks to all at stramash for such a great experience, can't wait to return.

Visited April 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Kayak day!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

We've just returned from an Easter break at Loch Awe during which myself and the eldest (17 yo) enjoyed an excellent day kayaking courtesy of the Stramash team. The guys accompanying us were attentive & patient, so much so that by the end of the session our skills had improved such that we both felt very comfortable on the water..it was also a wonderful, gorgeous day!!

Thanks again to all at Stramash for a day that will live with us for some time:-)

Visited April 2013