Went with a group of girlfriends for a fun weekend after seeing the www.holidaysinoban.com website offering accommodation and a special deal in O'donnell's irish Pub for food and live music.
Check in was efficient and cheerful (we were a bit aprehensive after checking out some reviews, but it was a great deal, so we went for it). The room was lovely, very clean and spacious with wooden floors, right on the front so we got a good view of the sea from the window. The room has 4 beds and a small ensuite, perfect for a group or a family. Breakfast was in the sister house St. Annes next door run by the same family, which was absolutely fine. The main office and reception is also in St Annes. Brillaint statue of a Highlander in front of it - we took loads of photos! Couldnt fault the Guest House, or the staff. Nothing was too much trouble.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arbour Guest House is a Victorian Town House very close to the Town Centre of Oban. Open all year round. Ensuite rooms, Standard rooms and Budget rooms are available. Online prices are for room only. Breakfast is available to book for an additional charge. Free wifi for guests. Parking is public car parking and free overnight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, LateRooms and HostelWorld so you can book your Arbour Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arbour Guest House Hotel Oban
- Arbour Guest House Oban, Scotland