We stayed at High Cliff for 4 nights (10 Aug to 14), the welcome we received could not have been warmer. The house is immaculate, from the moment we arrived we felt relaxed and at home. The beds are comfortable, the location is quiet which made for a good night's sleep. Star attraction - Maureen's breakfasts. You would be hard pressed to find better in a top class hotel, the choice and quality was first class, order the night before and your food is freshly cooked, served in the lovely dining room. When we go to Oban again we will look no further and go back to High Cliff. Best wishes to Maureen and Mike for the future. The location is good and there is off road parking, just a 10 minute walk to the harbour and town centre. Maureen had some good information on places to visit and to eat out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High Cliff Guest House has been a B & B in excess of 100 years awarded a 4 Star PLus we take pride in our hospitality and our reputation. Situated in a quiet part of town a few minutes level walk from the town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your High Cliff Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Cliff Guest House Hotel Oban
- High Cliff Guest House Oban, Scotland