“night cap”

The Inveraray Inn - Lounge Bar
Ranked #9 of 14 Restaurants in Inveraray
Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The recently refurbished inn provides dining options for every occasion: visit the Argyll Bar for no-frills bar food, the Lounge Bar for seasonal, a la carte dishes or the Conservatory for a seafood-inspired bistro menu. Home-baking and Illi coffee are available year-round. Families welcome.
Reviewed October 31, 2011

stopped in for a few drinks at the bar service very slow but enoyed our visit even went back next day but only as showing football

Reviewed October 24, 2011

Hi
I stayed at the hotel for one night on the 22nd October, it was a last minute deal through late rooms and only cost £49 for bed and breakfast. I was a bit worried though after reading reviews on here.....I had no reason to worry, what a wonderful hotel, we were given a lovely room with stunning views of the Loch, the room was big and clean and nicely decorated, the bathroom was fab too..............we loved it and the breakfast in the morning hit the right spot
The staff are friendly, attentive and always greeted us with a smile
The only down side is I WISHED I STAYED LONGER :)

1  Thank seachelle3523
Reviewed October 23, 2011

Excellent food ,portions so big they are hard to finish, but you do cause its so good. Try the Mussels and fish courses ,superb

Reviewed August 14, 2011

My Mother and I visited the Argyll Hotel restaurant, which for a local (well my Mum is) I must admit was a first, but I had to see what all the commotion was, after much chat from neighbours and family that the food here was better that other local establishments, of late!!! And boy we were not disappointed, I had haggis neeps and tatties served with a red wine jus, lovely presentation and cooked to perfection...and at a cost of £8.95 I think was a bargin!!! My Mother had a generous helping of Loch Fyne mussles in white wine and cream sauce and a crusty roll, the mussels where big beefy and a lovely orange colour... only complaint was served with a crusty roll, where crusty bread would have been prefered, and unfortunately no spare bowl was provided for the empty shells.....but very enjoyable,the cost £10.95 delicious!!!!!! I would highly recommend going here for food if in Inveraray, Great food but under-rated.

1  Thank GlasgowKarl
Reviewed July 27, 2008

We wanted to have afternoon tea in the restaurant of the Argyll Hotel. The majority of tables was occupied with dirty plates and glasses, no sign of a waiter whatsoever and upon asking the lady at the bar whether she would be so kind to empty and clean a table for us, she snapped back that she is alone today and "all the others have left already". Instead of doing her work she was chatting to some colleagues in an office behind the bar. In the end, we left without tea.

1  Thank MeinMuc