A well converted church. Old details still visible. Rooms were in excellent condition, overlooking the sea-loch. We stayed in the Tiree room. The bathroom was well-equipped with a powerful shower. Bill gave us good advice on were to eat and shop. Wonderful Scottish breakfast. A place we will definitely be coming back to and recommend to everybody. Thanks Bill.
Ps. Don't forget to check next door. A kiltmaker's workshop with a friendly owner. Amazing interior.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique style seven bedroom guest house which has been recently refurbished to a standard rarely found in the industry. We are overlooking Loch Fyne with fabulous views. There is a private car park at the rear of the property. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Newton Hall Bed And Breakfast
- Newton Hall Hotel Inveraray
- Newton Hall Guest House Inveraray, Argyll And Bute, Scotland