We stayed here for a visit to the Inveraray Highland games 15th-16th July. Beautiful Hotel with a very warm and friendly welcome. Very tasty Breakfast.. Full Scottish! Smoked Salman and Scrambled Egg! Beautiful view of Loch Fyne from dinning room. Private car park to the rear of the Hotel. We had a back bedroom but beautifully laid out & very, very clean.
Will be visiting again, this delightful hotel.
Thank you to Bill, the owner for making us welcome, & to the Chef for making our breakfast.
PS. We had visiters in our room too... of the supernatural kind! Orbs have shown up on Camera.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique style seven bedroom guest house which has been recently refurbished to a standard rarely found in the industry. We are overlooking Loch Fyne with fabulous views. There is a private car park at the rear of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Newton Hall Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newton Hall Hotel Inveraray
- Newton Hall Bed And Breakfast
- Newton Hall Guest House Inveraray, Argyll And Bute, Scotland