We stayed here while on a cycle tour. Got a very warm welcome into a lovely and warm converted church. Rooms were very clean and furnished to a very high standard. Hosts were really friendly and cooked an excellent breakfast the following morning. We were a party of 6 staying in 3 double rooms. Only thing I'd change is requesting a bath rather than a shower on our room. This isn't an issue with the place just a heads up not all rooms have baths - personal preference I guess. Plus of course the room rate reflects no bath so a saving in cost there. Overall a great place, highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique style seven bedroom guest house which has been recently refurbished to a standard rarely found in the industry. We are overlooking Loch Fyne with fabulous views. There is a private car park at the rear of the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Newton Hall Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newton Hall Hotel Inveraray
- Newton Hall Bed And Breakfast
- Newton Hall Guest House Inveraray, Argyll And Bute, Scotland