Stayed here again for a weekend break with husband. Room spacious and clean. Everything you could need. Had lovely taster meal on Saturday excellent. Breakfasts great. Only downside was some rather noisy guests but the staff had the guts to caution them and know they were getting a hard time for it. But all the other guests were happy they had.
Took advantage of special deals in spa and wasnt disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Royal Burgh of Inveraray overlooking Loch Fyne, the Loch Fyne Hotel has 80 bedrooms and leisure suite with swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. There is a comfortable lounge bar and an excellent restaurant. The town of Inveraray is a short stroll away and the hotel is situated 55 miles from Glasgow, making the hotel the perfect touring base for Oban, and Glencoe. Inveraray Jail and Inveraray Castle are a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Fyne Hotel And Spa
- Loch Fyne Hotel Inveraray
- Loch Fyne Inveraray
- Fyne Hotel Loch
- Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa Inveraray, Argyll And Bute, Scotland