We stayed a long weekend at this gem of a hotel in a stunning location. The staff were friendly and helpful and the food was outstanding. My partner and I stayed with my parents and we were lucky enough to have one room with a loch view and the other although a car park view had a super king size bed.
Only downside to the hotel is that the bedrooms need a major refurbishment as they look tired and dated but spotlessly clean.
It was bitterly cold but the bedrooms were lovely and warm, public areas slightly cool but a real fire burns in reception.
The spa is small but clean and has spectacular views of the loch and mountains.
We will definitely return and as my partner proposed, hopefully for our first wedding anniversary!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Royal Burgh of Inveraray overlooking Loch Fyne, the Loch Fyne Hotel has 80 bedrooms and leisure suite with swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. There is a comfortable lounge bar and an excellent restaurant. The town of Inveraray is a short stroll away and the hotel is situated 55 miles from Glasgow, making the hotel the perfect touring base for Oban, and Glencoe. Inveraray Jail and Inveraray Castle are a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, HRS, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Fyne Hotel Inveraray
- Loch Fyne Hotel And Spa
- Loch Fyne Inveraray
- Fyne Hotel Loch
- Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa Inveraray, Argyll And Bute, Scotland