being a hardworking local who doesn't have much time to experience the finer food on offer in our lovely town - i can quite definately recommend brambles for lunch, breakfast or just a slice of their fab cakes - just had lunch today (great and took away a piece of amazing cake for later!!) and the day after our wedding we had the most amazing breakfast - dont know what the rooms are like but the reviews say they are top class as i'm sure they are, just like the staff in the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brambles Boutique Hotel with Cafe & Bistro combines traditional charm with modern efficiency. Centrally located in the picturesque traditional Scottish town of Inveraray on the banks of the beautiful Loch Fyne. Our selection of luxurious contemporary bedrooms has been individually styled combining stunning traditional features with a modern finish. Beautiful & inviting interiors with all the comforts of modern living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Brambles Boutique Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brambles Guest House Hotel Inveraray
- Brambles Boutique Rooms Inveraray, Argyll And Bute, Scotland