“Nice stopover!”

Brambles Boutique Rooms
Ranked #3 of 14 Inveraray B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 5, 2012

It was well kept with a comfortable room on the high street, which was quiet at night. The price was reasonable and the breakfast in the Bistro below was very good. There was actually a teapot with loose tea in the bedroom!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Brambles is everything the previous positive reviewers have written. I would like to mention in particular the extremely comfortable bed and bedding, the friendly service from everyone we encountered, the spacious, clean bedroom and bathroom (room 3) (although we would have liked hooks on the doors for dressing gowns and towel rails in the bathroom), the lovely choice and quantity for breakfast, the easy on-street parking and the location in the middle of the town. Definitely one to return to.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2012

we stayed 29-31st aug. we stayed in rm 4 lovely, spotlessly clean and the bed is so comfy. the bathroom is huge and so is the roll-top bath. our stay was so relaxing. the breakfast in the bistro were oh so tasty and of course we ate too much and loved every mouthful. the staff were very helpful and cheery.i would definitely recommend brambles and would stay again if we visit Inveraray.

1  Thank lasaScotland
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We spent 5 nights in Inveraray while visiting our son-in-law’s family and thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Brambles Guest House. Its position in the centre of town was perfect as was our room on the first floor which we didn’t find noisy. The room was very spacious with a very comfortable bed and well appointed bathroom. We didn’t have a bath which was better for an older person as my husband can have difficulty in climbing into a bath for a shower. The sitting area was a bonus and we made good use of it between visiting and sightseeing. The breakfast was delicious and despite the leak in the restaurant due to the heavy rain and a blocked drain they still managed to feed us. Stuart and his staff also arranged an early breakfast on two mornings when we had to leave before the normal breakfast time. We loved Inveraray and although we will probably not return we can recommend both Brambles and the town.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2012

More like a very nice hotel room superior and definitely worth the money. We love Inveraray and visit often we would not hesitate staying there again. Breakfast was superb . Staff were outstanding very friendly and helpful nothing was a problem. So next time we want an overnight break we will be choosing brambles

Room Tip: We were in room 1 and as it was last minute the pictures do not do it justice tea and coffee lovely...
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We stayed at the brambles for two nights, at first we were hesitant about the noise factor that people complaint about, but i can assure you that even on the day of the highland games there was no noise. On the first night we stayed on the first floor. the room was fantastic, the bathroom was exceptional, the toiletries were fragrant, the mattress was superb, and they have a special tea brew which i have enjoyed twice a day. on the following morning they saved us a seat at the restaurant, and breakfast was delicious. On the previous day i accidentally fell into a swamp and the owner offered to wash my jeans free of charge. on the second night we moved to the purple room, the top floor's view is nicer, and again the room and bath were amazing, but the toilet had some issues flushing the water. On the morning after they had a water leak at the restaurant, which isnt that bad, but the owners were not at the restaurant and they only had one waitress. We had to wait 50 minutes for breakfast, and if it wasnt for the fact that we had a plane to catch - the stay would have been Perfect.

I highly recommend the brambles.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ori c
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Well mines is a bit of a story, I wanted to do something special for my (at that time) girlfriend for her birthday and to add in something special to propose to her, so I seen Inverary and on looking on line I find this little gem, I booked it just looking at the pictures and their website, it just looked amazing and much much better than the local hotels. I then contacted the staff to ask about details of where I could pop the question and what was in and around, I also asked if I could have a cake made for her birthday and some scones. The communication back and forward was first class, and the ideas were flowing, the management could not be more accomodating with all my requests. On arrival we were greeted with friendly staff and escorted to our room, which may I had had been upgraded to room 4, on entering the room we were met with the most fantasic chocolate cake, my partner looked at the room and was amazed, it was so big so spacious, the bathroom was huge, and there was a seperate shower, and a lovely huge bath, candles basically everything in the room was perfect. I noted on this site someone stating negatives I really cant believe how picky some people are creaky floor boards?????? there is one plank in the bathroom that creaks, you have a choice step over it so as avoid making it creak or step right on it, any other negative remarks are simply people who have to say something negative about something and a place so wonderful. The breakfasts were great, cooked to perfection. No complaints whatsoever!!! Thank you to all at Brambles for a wonderful weekend and the staff are a credit to your business....................oh and my partner (now fiancee) said yes when I proposed to her at the watchtower overlooking Inverary!!!!!!!!!!!! What a view...........over all 10/10!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask if room 4 is available, I didnt see the other rooms but this one was simply perfect!!!!!
1  Thank RossM849
Also consider these accommodations in or near Inveraray
Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa
#1 of 14 in Inveraray
Newton Hall Guest House
Newton Hall Guest House
#2 of 14 in Inveraray

Been to Brambles Boutique Rooms? Share your experiences!