“Local regular eating spot”
Review of Cafe Bluebell

Cafe Bluebell
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Campbeltown
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 11, 2014

This is my favorite local lunchtime spot. Me and wife often meet up here for a working lunch. The Bluebell is well run, being clean with an efficient service , serving a good range of good down to earth wholesome food. My favorite is the macaroni cheese although I am often tempted by the
special of the day offers. A first class cafe restaurant.

1  Thank 259Stuart

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Very busy cafe hubby & I popped into whilst visiting Campbeltown on a freezing cold February afternoon. The spotlessly clean & warm interior was very welcome. Having been shown to a table we ordered scones with jam & cream with pots of tea. The scones were beautiful and light, and it was all I could do to refrain from having a second one, the bill came to less than £5.
The service was very good.
If I'm back in the area again I'll definitely be popping back in!

1  Thank numptieheid
Reviewed March 1, 2014

This is a cozy seafront cafe, with soups, sandwiches, burgers, jacket potatoes, etc. We had delicious homemade cream of leek soup and lovely toasted cheese and tomato sandwiches, made with loads of cheddar and fresh tomato. There was a problem with our order and several staff--including the owner/manager?--came and apologised straight away. The desserts looked very good, too, but we were too full to try them. They don't take cards, though, so be sure to bring some cash.

2  Thank 898Michelle898
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I wish every town has a wee cafe like this. Homemade soup to die for!! Great fast service and a buzzy fun atmosphere! Thanks!!

1  Thank MyFavouriteThings
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Great cooked to order fresh food daily!!! Home made Soup & sandwiches sure filled us all up for hard days walking!! Staff very friendly remembering us each year we go now!! Great service and fair prices too! Highly reccomend!

1  Thank Kathleen J