I recently visited Campbeltown on a business trip and was booked into this wonderfully converted mansion house. On arrival i was greeted with a warm welcome and sumptious breakfast, Which i thoroughly enjoyed. on entering my room i was pleasantly surprised, I found it to be spacious, comfortable and rather luxurious. Ater meeting the owners Roger and Lori, whom I found to be very inviting, I sat down to a wholesome meal, which again was delicious. Overall I cannot fault this lovely place and if I was to visit Campbeltown again I would be certain to stay at the Craigard!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An imposing 1882 Italianate Mansion overlooking Campbeltown Loch on the peaceful and beautiful Kintyre Peninsula. Stunning scenery, wildlife, quiet roads and beaches - and 13 comfortable rooms to come home to, all with bath, shower,huge fluffy towels, Neutrogena toiletries, bathrobes, Free WiFi and satellite TV. Enjoy the informal and intimate atmosphere of the Lochside Restaurant with lovely sea views and wonderful food. We specialise in local seafood, shellfish, meat, produce and game - as well as a comprehensive and welcoming Wine and Malt Whisky list. Classic Links Golf at Machrihanish GC, Machrihanish Dunes and Dunaverty await you. Lori and Roger look forward to welcoming you... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Craigard House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigard Hotel Campbeltown
- Craigard House Hotel Campbeltown, Argyll And Bute