“GOOD FOOD AND ATMOSPHERE”
Review of Indian Cottage

Indian Cottage
Ranked #11 of 50 Restaurants in Montrose
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This is a wonderful restaurant, with delightful staff and really deserves a mention
Reviewed May 31, 2014

The restaurant is a real good for people who love Indian Food. The ambience is very good and so is the cleanliness. I was really lucky to go to the same restaurant for nearly five times in two weeks. The food is both spicy and medium spicy and served hot. Just go and try Chicken Curry with Nan for Non-Vegetarians and If you are pure Veg try Cottage Cheese Curry with Nan.

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Had a carry out from the Indian one item was not as ordered and the other was burnt and tasted bad. The place was empty do I should have known better

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

We ate as a party of 6 early on a Thu evening. The restaurant was quiet and we received excellent service from the one waiter on duty. The menu had an excellent selection of starters and mains, with all the normal favourites and a few unusual specials. The food arrived promptly and was tasty and well presented. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I went with friends to dine at the restaurant and must say it was very very busy. We had to wait for the table so had drinks at the bar which was fine. But as we sat down the young waiter was very attentive and took our order. The food was little late but the restaurant was very busy. I must say as the food arrived and by this time I was very hungry so I was happy to tuck into it. I must the quality of food was very good and the peswari nan so well done that I had all to myself.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I have started making the 25 mile round trip from Bervie whenever I fancy a curry rather than use the local Indian.

It's been refurbished and looks modern and understated. We booked a table for 6pm on a Saturday and it was quiet when we arrived but people were queuing to get in when we left. The food was great - thick sauces and loads of meat. The tandoori chapattis were amazing.

Service was top notch when we arrived but later the waiters were kept very busy and we ended up not ordering more drinks when we would have if asked.

Two main meals and drinks for under £25 - you can't go wrong!